Monday, April 3, 2017

HOW 2 BECOME A CHRISTIAN & BE ASSURED OF ETERNAL HEAVEN AFTER DEATH

HELLO, I PLAN TO UPDATE THIS IN THE NEAR FUTURE, BUT FOR NOW I will simply say what I can in my own words because I am not at a place where I have the time or resources to create references and quotations directly from the Bible. But I know enough to say with absolute confidence in my own words what you need to do to become a Christian and be assured of salvation. It's actually quite simple, even though persevering as a Christian for the rest of your life will be the REAL TEST & challenge at times. 

To begin today as a new Christian, you simply must confess & repent of your sins, and say to Jesus, "I am sorry, Jesus, for my sins. Thank You for dying to save me. I commit my life to You and accept You as my Lord & Savior forever." 

If you can say these words with sincerity & integrity ( ie you must mean it, not just saying words like a hollywood actor), or something like it in your own expression, then you are NOW A CHRISTIAN ! I like to offer a baptism in the Spirit to go along with the committment, and so I BAPTIZE YOU in the NAME of the Father Son & Holy Spiriit as a symbolic gesture to go along with your personal committment. 

Congratulations ! You just made the most importance decision of your life. You are NOW A CHRISTIAN on your way to heaven. You are a new member of the Body of Christ, the family of God, also known as "the church" (not just a building but the entire worldwide people of Christ who have also made the same committment). I will add more to this ASAP. 

GOD BE WITH you and bless you. I will be praying for you. YOu can message me with any questions or for a FREE BIBLE ! 

PRAYER: LORD, we pray for any new Christians who have made their committment to follow You here and now. WE pray that You will be with them and guide them and strengthen them and encourage them in their new life as Christians and help them grow in faith and become evangelists---meaning they also will start telling the Good News of Jesus Christ as Savior wherever they go as well. Hear our prayer Lord: Father, Son & Holy SPirit !